As of March 15, 2021, we are continuing with our mask policy and COVID guidelines. Please note that there is no obligation to attend Mass in the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston. You are reminded to follow CDC recommendations regarding your own health. If you fall into an “at risk” category, please stay home and join us by Live Stream.
We still have our Livestream available for those who feel more comfortable participating at home. You can view our Livestream here.
For those who are comfortable attending in person, our Mass times are as scheduled:
- Monday : 9:00 AM
- Tuesday : 9:00 AM & 6:45 PM
- Wednesday : 6:00 AM & 9:00 AM
- Thursday : 9:00 AM & 6:45 PM
- Friday : 9:00 AM
- Saturday : 10:00 AM (Daily Mass) & 5:00 PM (Vigil Mass)
- Sunday : 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM (Español), and 6:00 PM.
For our Daily Masses & Sunday Masses, seat reservations are not required. We will have overflow seating available during our Sunday Masses.
Please note that Holy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Vigil 2021 seat reservations are required. You can reserve your spot HERE.
- Masks are required for everyone ages 10+. Please keep your mask on for the duration of the Mass.
- When you enter the Church, ushers will be able to guide you to open seats. Every other pew will be closed and marked by red sticker on the floor.
- Baskets will not be passed during the offertory. You will be able to place your weekly gift in a basket as you exit the church, but we strongly encourage online giving through: Pushpay
- Cardinal DiNardo has mandated that communion not be offered on the tongue for the time being.
- The precious blood will not be offered to the congregation.
- Use of personal hand sanitizer before communion is strongly encouraged.
- Masks should be worn in the communion line. After the priest offers you communion please step to the side, remove your mask, consume the Eucharist, and the re-mask as you head back to your pew.
CHURCH CLEANING PROCEDURES
- We will continue to implement cleanliness and sanitization practices, including cleaning pews in between every Mass.
- Disinfecting bathrooms, door handles, and other frequently touched surfaces occur throughout the day.
- Parish staff will be required to wear face masks, wash hands, and will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms.