Interested in being a Sponsor Couple? Training for our NEW program welcomes YOU!
Session 1. NOV 23 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Session 2. DEC 7 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Session 3. DEC 14 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
All three sessions are required to complete the Sponsor Couple Training requirements.
- “Sponsor Couples “journey with” couples as they prepare for lifelong commitment to the Sacrament of Marriage. We are a Ministry open to married couples living a happy, Christian marriage who are willing to share their marriage experience with a couple preparing for the Sacrament of marriage.
- Those preparing for marriage meet with a Sponsor Couple:
· 5-6 outlined sessions: comprised of individual reflection, written assignments and dialogue
· In the Sponsor Couple’s home
· At mutually agreed on times
· After the couple has met initially with clergy
- Training is necessary to learn the program outline and materials. All materials are provided for Sponsors. A Sponsor Couple should expect to sponsor one or two couples per year.”
- Continental breakfast will be available
Resources covered include
FOR BETTER AND FOREVER by Rob Ruhnke
PREPARE – ENRICH
Perfection is not required to be a sponsor couple. Number of years married is NOT a prerequisite.